The Malawi Broadcasting Corporation is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant positions that exist in the Corporation on a temporary basis as follows:
Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Guarding the Transmission sites, premises, personnel and property of the Company.
2. Checking the credentials of visitors before allowing them access to MBC facilities, including luggage searching, identity verification, and updating visitors’ and vehicle registers.
3. Recording all outgoing and incoming equipment of the Company.
4. Vehicle escort during night shifts.
5. Any other duties as may be assigned by the Security Supervisor.
Qualifications and experience
• Must have a minimum of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) with a clean track record.
• Must have worked for Malawi Police Services and Malawi Defence Force
• Should have a minimum of three years of work experience in a busy environment.
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
Interested Candidates should send their applications, curriculum vitae with at least three traceable referees and copies of certificates not later than Thursday, 2 March 2023 to:
The Director General
Malawi Broadcasting Corporation
P.O Box 30133
Only shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.