Malawi Broadcasting Corporation
Local Local News

Electrocution takes girl’s life in Nsanje

A four-year-old girl has died due to electrocution in Nsanje after she accidentally touched exposed electrical wires.

Nsanje Police’s Publicist, Agness Zalakoma, said the police and ESCOM officials took the deceased’s body to the hospital where a post-mortem revealed she died due to an electric shock, debunking suspicions of foul play.

The deceased hailed from Nyenyezi Village, Traditional Authority Malemia in Nsanje District.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Related posts

DNC CHAMBERS LAUNCHES INTER-UNIVERSITY MOOT COURT COMPETITION

McDonald Chiwayula

SPC DENOUNCES LAXITY IN CIVIL SERVICE

MBC Online

First Diploma in Primary Education graduation by private university billed as milestone

MBC Online
error: All Content is protected. Copyright © 2022. Malawi Broadcasting Corporation. All Right Reserved.