Children like these dropout of primary school due to long distances
Namitalala envisaged picture in next five years
• Full primary school built.
• Adult literacy enhanced.
• Boreholes sank to end water woes.
• Child rights councils established.
• Lead farmers from all participating villages trained.
• Health surveillance assistants allocated to the village.
• Over 100 students from ultra-poor households get full primary school education.
The Foundation's team ready to roll out the interventions
Thea Mawaya, Programmes Manager for the Foundation said during the launch that in the five year period her organisation is set to transform the village.